OLDFRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is made for Oldfriends.in CoD1. We would like you to be polite while speaking to others and help them not flame them, :)ENJOY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlankzZ App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`BlankzZ
Members

BlankzZ App Empty
PostSubject: BlankzZ App   BlankzZ App Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 am

In-Game Name: BlankzZ[:>] / bKzZ`[:>]
Previous clans(if any): xig, .sex, x1x - just small clans.
Have you been in OF (oldfriends) before? If so please specify name used and when: Nope.
Highest position in a clan(if any): General/Co-Leader
Longest time spent in one clan(if any): 2months roughly.
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): Leader quit and at the time I had school so wasnt active enough to control it by myself. times have changed Smile
Favourite Weapon: Any rifle, not too good with springfield, need to be in the zone.
Your reason for wishing to join clan: Admins are nice and I've seen a couple of players with the OF tag and they were nice to play with and also pretty good.
What benefits can you bring to the clan: Dedication, Fun, Laughs, Wins Smile
Which admin(if any) directed you here: PakArmy

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using change map alot? Ask nicely and calmly if we can play a full map

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute- Ask them to stop spamming and if not ask the admin to ban or kick depending on how bad the spam is.

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player- that's the admins decision to ban the player, personally I wouldnt for a little bit of flame like that but I wouldnt go against admins decisions.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

BlankzZ App Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlankzZ App   BlankzZ App Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:43 am

Aproved, You are now member of Oldfriends clan.
heres your new tag
~Old^1F^77riends^2x^^00
Back to top Go down
https://oldfriends.forumotion.com

BlankzZ App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLDFRIENDS :: Sidelines Fourms :: Recruitment Applications-
Jump to: