OLDFRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is made for Oldfriends.in CoD1. We would like you to be polite while speaking to others and help them not flame them, :)ENJOY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Empty
PostSubject: List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today   List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am

in this topic there will be the list of people that are no longer from our clan and they still think they are:
They will try and remove you from our clan and do anyway to make us LOOK bad.
please make sure you DO NOT lestin to anything they say.
only lestin to leaders which are:
chris (assistent leader)
BlankzZ( assistent leader)
or Waqar (server owner)

there will be more lists coming up for these people that try to flame our clan and there will be a way to get rid of them for good.
1st member that is no longer from the clan, I can say about him he is some crazy guy ( he keeps on thinking he made the clan and he owns it all, while he didnt do nothing all he did was trouble please do not even talk to him if you see him)
his name is OLDfriendsxPrO. and his Xfrie is bleron123.
I warn you our clan members Please do not talk to any of these people.

Marco or marcel has left our clan we have no more contact with him and he is no longer one of us.
Thanks.
Chris.

Last edited by Chris on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oldfriends.forumotion.com
waqarfcb
Admin

List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today   List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 am

U ARE RIGHT CHRIS..oLDFRIENDSXPRO IS REALLY A BAD PERSON.He abuse our clan and me.HE's a real crazy,fool person..his brain is not present in his head bcz i shoot him on head.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today   List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 am

PLEASE TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS IF YOU SEE ANYONE WITH OLDFRIENDS TAG AND HAVNT BEEN IN CLAN, PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE AS FAST AS POSSIABLE AND GIVE THEM MY XFIRE.

THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today   List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of players that are no longer from our clan (important) updated today
Page 1 of 1